Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Special Night!

I know, I know. I haven't blogged since August. Bad me. MOVING ON.

Emma had her baptismal interview with the bishop tonight. She was so excited to go. She kept saying "Mom, it's 7:10.....it's 7:13.....7:20...." (her appointment was at 7:30.) Then in the car on the way there she said, "What if I don't give the right answers?" When the interview was over she was bouncing around, so excited.


Afterward I took her to Arctic Cirlce for ice cream. I wish I could do that with my kids individually more. It definitely makes me feel the motherhood joy to spend 1:1 time with them like that!


Life is crazy right now. I just did a wedding cake tonight (check out custom cake creations!), tomorrow is our Office Wedding party w/baked potato bar, Friday is the Carnival, Saturday is soccer, Emma's Pixie Party, and then girls' night out with Sarah, me, Emma & Kenna. We are taking them to Denny's (kids eat free!) and then to the play Beauty and the Beast. Then Sunday is Emma's birthday, and we are having family for dinner. Crazy!

5 comments:

Amy Sue said...

Ok, seeing the 1st pic made me cry! My little Emma is growing up so much! And I miss so much not living close by. I am glad that we are going to be there for the Baptism. Good luck with the rest of the week! Atleast it all sounds like fun!

Amber said...

holy cow, and I thought I wwas busy! Emma is such a cute little girl...we are feeling our own bit of that baptism excitement at our house. And thanks, now I NEED ice cream!

Jeannie said...

Emma, we are so proud of the decision you are making!!!

Melissa said...

I love the picture of her and the bishop! And I love how excited she is ... good job, Emma!

Sarah E Boucher said...

You HAVE to put pics of all the other cute things we did on here too...please :)