Monday, March 10, 2008

I'm sorry.....so sorry

Well my dear husband informed me that he is tired of looking at Chinese food every time he goes to my blog. Also thank you all for your comments. I just read them. I haven't gone to my blog at all because I had no intention of posting anything, and I would just feel guilty. I am not even going to attempt catching up - I'll just start with today, I guess. Kenna had school this morning. While she was gone Emma and I sat down and did her reading and then made her VIP poster for school. Spencer actually fell asleep in his rocking chair while watching Baby Einstein and Sean put him in bed. Kenna came home from school very happy but had a meltdown soon after, which turned into several successive meltdowns over clothes, food, anything. It is finally warm outside today! After getting Emma off to school Sean laid down for his pre-work nap and I took Kenna and Spencer for a walk in the wagon. Then we stayed in the front yard and played. For some reason pics aren't uploading very fast today. At any rate I have a ton, so maybe I will just send a slideshow over from photobucket to go with this! Pictured above is Spencer's newest pastime of climbing on everything!!! Also pictured is the battle scars that have resulted from that pastime.

2 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

Yeah, I was gettin a little tired of the food myself and was about to email you! YAY for new posts. I love all the pics. Glad you had some warm weather over there!

Mandee said...

YEAH!!!! You are back!