Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Projected Halloween

Yes, I already have next year planned. Who can blame me, when I didn't get to indulge in my annual obsessive behavior this year? It does help that I got mine and the girls' costumes 50% off, doesn't it?

Next year is..........(drumroll)........SUPER HEROES!

Here is the plan:

Sean and I will be Batman and Robin. I plan on having him wear dark clothes, making him a black cape, and buying him a batman mask like this one:


Here is my Robin costume. No gasps please. I plan on wearing leggings and a shade top under it. Even if I didn't, I don't have the perkiness required topside to have it look that way on me - so RELAX!


Emma will be Super Girl:



Kenna will be Wonder Woman:



And Spencer will be either Spiderman, Iron Man, the Hulk, etc. You get the picture.

I'm so excited!!!!!!

6 comments:

Jeannie said...

You silly people and your halloweeness.

Mandee said...

I need to take lessons from you!

KickButtMommy said...

you're the cutest ever.

Tara said...

Misty contact me before next year. I've got an infant robin, toddler spiderman and batman costumes. M was wonder woman this year so that's 6-7 medium costume. The boots were a nightmare for that. We also have penguin and Mr. Freeze villians if you decide to go the batman route... you're welcome to borrow any of them!

Tara said...

oh yeah and I have a pink power ranger too which is probably size 5 or 6 child.

Sarah E Boucher said...

Whatever! I seem to remember someone saying to me, "How are you going to wear that dress?" If you have enough sass, you can pull it off....even if you make it modest. Enough said.