Monday, February 2, 2009

So long....farewell....

So, I probably won't be posting for a couple weeks. We are sending our computer away to get the paneling fixed, and it will be gone for a while. How am I going to survive???? Anyway, my friend Sarah came over the other night and we were doing hair. She is doing my hair for the military ball (only fitting since she did it for prom and my wedding), and this is what we came up with.



I know it's silly and girlie of me, but so fun.

I think Mackenna may just be ready for kindergarten. The last couple weeks she has been asking me to play with her, all day. Today I finally relented. We played playdough and then colored a picture together, while she whined about the fact that I still hadn't spent much time with her. Sometimes I feel like no one is happy no matter what I do.

7 comments:

Becky said...

It looks so cute. Did she do the criss-cross thing in the back?

KickButtMommy said...

Your hair looks gorgeous! I am sure Mackenna missed Emma during the day. I know Ella misses Hadley a lot!

Matt and Abby said...

Looks beautiful! Can't wait to see you in your dress with your gloves and hair done!! fun fun!

Amy Sue said...

I like it! Very cute!

Sarah E Boucher said...

You are such a cutey, cute friend! And if you wanna come over to get your computer fix...Madagascar 2 is coming out. We could plug the kids into the big screen with some popcorn and snacks and play on the computer. Can you really go 2 weeks without facebook and blogger? I don't think I can!!!

Oh and Becky, we tried the cris-cross and almost perfected it, but it wasn't as impressive on non-heavily higlighted hair. The crazy curliness was much more fun!!!

Amber said...

looks so good! and seriously, why not live it up, it's not like you get to go to a ball everyday!!! And, I say way better to be prepared and know what you're going to do before hand, or you could end up looking like princess Mia with poodle hair!

Jeannie said...

It's way way cute, cant wait to see the whole package!