Sunday, March 22, 2009

Photoshoot

Some of you know that Mackenna has a tendency to swipe my camera when I am otherwise engaged and start snapping pictures of everything. Today she took some really good ones!



And Emma's not so bad herself, either.


Here are some of the girls crushing the dog (oh, calm down, he loves the attention), and some of my boys! I am trying to use my photoshop to change that middle one of Spencer to black & white or vintage, but the program is so complicated I have no clue how to do it. HELP?




That one is Spencer's monster face. He is talking so much more now. His latest catch phrase is "Ow! You hut me. I need band-aid." Anytime I touch him. Or, when I am doing the girls' hair in the morning, he lines up to get his done after them. I spray his hair with detangler and the minute the comb touches his head he screams "Ow...ow...ow!" Little parrot. He has also decided it's time to potty train. Oh....I am SO not ready for this. He has gone on there once or twice though. Maybe his potty days will be a hybrid of Emma & Kenna. He'll start early and be done in 3 days, dry through the night from day 1, and hardly any accidents. Yeah, right.

6 comments:

Carissa Hill said...

It's a nice wish...

Amy Sue said...

The girls did a pretty good job with the pics! Justin & I can give you photoshop lessons in Newport.

Sarah E Boucher said...

Okay, just on my easy program you drop all the "saturation" out on the color menu and it makes it black and white. But man, I don't have photoshop...wish I did tho.

Jill Oberhansley Johnson said...

You guys have the cutest kids! I can't believe how your little guy looks so much like Sean!
(I'm sean's couin- just in case you are wondering who the heck is this?)

Matt and Abby said...

I love your new hair it is SEXY!!

Mandee said...

Me and photoshop don't get along too well either!