Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Riddle me this.....

How do you get your husband to have a perma-grin following a sleepless night? Cave on one of the two things you swore you would never permit in your house: A huge, flat-screen t.v. Yup, it's official. When we got married I said we would never (1) own a video game system, (2) own a t.v. that cost more than $1,000, and (3)sean would never own a motorcycle. So I have caved on 2/3, and the deal is that Sean is not allowed to make any allusions whatsoever to the motorcycle thing.



Here is a lite brite picture the girls did together the other day - can you see the rain drops?

7 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

He's been a patient man waiting for that tv. congrats.

jen and michael said...

congratulations sean! I am grinning for you too

Christelle said...

I caved on the Tv thing this past Christmas too. But I have to admit it is really nice to watch movies on (which is this only thing I watch aside from Lost.)

Sarah E Boucher said...

Movie night!!! It looks so huge...I cannnot wait to meet it!

Frederick Family said...

Sean congrats!! I know how happy husbands can be when they finally get their wives to cave. (or when they buy the mountain bike they have always wanted without the wife caving, ha, ha.)

Dee said...

I am not going to comment in this comment :)

Melissa said...

Oh, but look at how happy he is! And your girls are so cute!