Monday, March 9, 2009

Teeth: Out with the old, in with the new

Sorry if any of you have been bored by my lack of exciting posts of late. Basically we just got our computer last week and I have been in root canal hell since then. I seriously hate going to the dentist! Even though our dentist is an old family friend (he's not old - he's our age, but his wife's parents are friends with Sean's parents and they grew up together), and even though I get to suck on laughing gas when I'm there and don't feel a thing, I still hate it! I went to get my temporary crown put on after the root canal on Friday and I have been in throbbing pain since Saturday night. Is this normal??? I don't think so. So I am waiting on a call back from him to say come back in, or hey, here's some more Lortab.

Anyway, here are some pictures I've been saving up:

Here is Kenna reading to Spencer (I had to take a picture since they hardly ever get along):


And here are my cute Valentine's girls. Can't you just feel the love?


And here is my cute boy in his Valentine's pj's from Children's Place (4.99):


Emma has lost two teeth in the last week, and the last one she pulled out all by herself.

8 comments:

Matt and Abby said...

So sorry about your darn tooth. I hope you get feeling better soon. I love your new template!!

Amber said...

Rich is sympathizing with you on the tooth...I didn't think it was normal either, but now that there are two of you in the same boat, maybe...hope not! Cute kids, I absolutely love that picture of Spencer!!!

KickButtMommy said...

Sorry about your teeth! OUCH! Cute pics though.

Carissa Hill said...

Scwunch face smile!!!

Sarah E Boucher said...

Nice. I am a fan of your new header. I just like the polka dots too much, but yours looks pretty awesome. Glad Becky could help you out, and that you are finally up and running with the new computer and hopefully away from the evil of tooth pain.

Amy Sue said...

Justin says that Emma looks like a Hockey player with her missing teeth.

kelly l said...

sorry about your root canal. did wade ever call you back? if not, i'll get on him today when he gets home. he's snowboarding. nice, i know.

Sue said...

So sorry you've been having such pain! Emma is getting so grown up, I can't believe it. The pics of you and all the kids are darling. Cute family...love you all!
Mom
PS Have a great time at the ball. Be sure to dance till midnight!