Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Funny Things My Kids Said in 2007-2008

Rather than have this as a sidebar, I'm just going to post it.

Kenna as I was putting Spencer's nighttime diaper on: "He needs Cruisers - they're comfort flex."
Spencer when I tried to put some slightly soiled underwear back on him: "No, mom......dere skiddies in dem!"
4/28 (Kenna after preschool): "Mom.....I had a hard day today, because we had to draw our Z's."
Spencer every day "I wanna watch PU-PU PANDA."
Spencer every time I touch him: "Ow...you hut me. I need band-aid."
The other day when I was heating up some bacon (Kenna): "Mom, I smell something....hamish."
1/30 (Kenna): Emma, I love your pretty hair....it's strawberry flavored."
1/26 (Emma when we found her white baptism dress at Costco): "Mom,.....I am SO excited to get bath-tized."
(Emma to Kenna the other day when she said 'poop' during dinner): "Kenna, that's UNAPROPRIATE."
1/17 (Emma when I drank out of her cup): "Hey, that's my cup.....well, it's okay - it's Saturday."
1/13 Emma on the way home from school ): "I'm tired of this busy day."
1/13 (Kenna on the stairs): "Mom, me and Emma are going to clean our room ABOUT being AKSED."
1/13 (Spencer about baby Kallen): "I wanna hode it!"
12/14 (Spencer in Sacrament Meeting): "I'ont wanu lissen!"
12/13 (Spencer in the car): "I'anu pay ina snow."
11/24 (Kenna after Spencer spit his food onto her plate): "That is DEFINITELY GROSS."
11/22 (Kenna): "Mom, I feel like I don't belong here.....I feel like I belong in California......"
11/13 (Kenna while I was watching the CMA's): "Is this COWBOY music, or what?......I don't like cowboy music."
11/7 (Emma while eating the blueberry crumb muffins I made this morning): "Mom, you make the bestest muffins in the land."
10/27 (Kenna): "Mom, can I have some gum?" (Spencer): "I'ant gum!"
10/29 (Kenna when daddy wouldn't take her into the store with him): "That just breaks my heart."
10/11 (Kenna at IHOP with Sarah & Emma on her birthday): "This ice cream is just scrumdelicious".
10/11 (Emma on her birthday with Sarah in the bookstore): But it's my birthday, I don't have to be good."
10/8 (After Kenna selflessly gave her stuffed Elmo to Spencer): "He can slobber all over it - it's his now."
9/29 (Emma arguing about taking a nap): "Mom, we'll just go downstairs and play to give you a piece of quiet."
(The other day after school) Emma: "Mom, I miss being in the family."
9/3 (Kenna while stamping her foot & refusing to go with me) "I like daddy BETTER!"
8/27 (Spencer out the window as Emma is leaving for school): "Emma.....I-uh-you!"
8/26 (Kenna to Spencer): "Don't slober on my pony!!"

No comments: