Monday, May 26, 2008

Slideshow Below

Here is the fruit of my 4 lilac bushes for this year - but at least they bloomed!


Here are the Royal Icing flowers I made at my class last week. They aren't that impressive, but my second attempt was better than the first.


Here is Dodger Dog.


There is a slideshow below of our weekend in Richfield. We went down for my baby brother's high school graduation. So here are a few pictures of our fun! My grandpa having a tea party with my kids. It is so fun to see him with them. He was sitting on the bed at first for the tea party and then he moved into the kid chair, saying he wanted to get on Emma's level. I am so blessed to have my grandparents a part of my life. There happened to be a carnival in Richfield this weekend too, so we took the kids. The last picture of my girls is after they had stopped crying that they weren't getting a stuffed animal or cotton candy. We paid $20 for 30 tickets - which got the girls 3 rides and then the three of us a ride on the ferris wheel. I suppose we could blame the inflation of carnival tickets on gas prices? We went to Sandie's Drive Inn with my family (the Johnsons and Clarks) just before the carnival - that is a picture of my dad (Steve) holding Spencer. There is also a picture of my uncle Cory playing on the floor with the kids. On the way home we stopped at two graves (both grandmas of mine) to put flowers, and then we came home.

2 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

What a fun weekend. I love all of the pictures!

Tevita and Jodi said...

I wonder if we were at the carnival at the same time? You should have called me, I would have loved to see you. It looks like you had fun, your pictures are way cute!