Thursday, August 28, 2008

Okay, Okay.

My SIL just sent me this thing and said I should put it on my blog. I have gotten a couple of other emails to do it and ignored them. Keep in mind that the only child who can form intelligent sentences who was at home was Kenna, and she answered while watching Backyardigans. You may be able to tell that we have been doing a little cleaning around here:

1. What is something that mom always says to you?
no

2. What makes mom happy?
cleaning up my room

3. What makes mom sad?
not cleaning my room

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
tickle

5. What was your mom like as a child?
baby

6. How old is your mom?
old as daddy

7. How tall is your mom?
this big (arms stretched tall)

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
cleaning (NOT)

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
i don't know

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
cake making

11. What is your mom really good at?
making cakes

12. What is your mom not so good at?
riding horses

13. What does your mom do for her job?
taking care of kids

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
salad

15. What makes your mom proud?
when i clean my room

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
the cat from tom & jerry

17. What do you and your mom do together?
reading books

18. How are you and your mom the same?
basil eyes

19. How are you and your mom different?
red lipstick/brown lipstick (whatever that means)

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
she gives me nice food

2 comments:

Sarah E Boucher said...

Okay that kid is cute. I know, they're evil 1/2 the time. But the 90 comments about cleaning are funny...wonder what my K's would say abou those things...they have kinda no clue what my real life is. They think I live at school for pete's sake.

Mandee said...

I should try that but I am afraid of what the answers would be! Sorry I didn't get back to you about the reunion. We have been traveling to Arizona and we have been trying to get situated with a new job, kindergarten, wrecked cars, living with family, etc, etc. I would have loved to have gone!!