Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Morning

Here is the wreath I made my sister for Christmas - I used the same ribbon that was on her wedding cake (well, not the exact same ribbon - just what was left on the spools).


And here is her gift to us. I totally bawled when i saw it. She has drawn each of my kids now. She is so talented.


Here are a few pictures of our Christmas morning!

Here are the girls with their doll house. It is seriously an awesome dollhouse with sturdy wood furniture and everything. I'm sure Santa had a blast setting it up - like some childhood dream come true!


Sean & I got the girls little MP3 players (kid ones). The girls have been listening to them ALL DAY LONG. So far the favorite CD seems to be David Archuleta.



Here is the Raggedy Ann doll that I (oops....I mean the elves) slaved over. My mom actually painted the face and took care of the hair - I sewed and stuffed the body and sewed the clothes. I am proud to say that Emma hasn't put her down all day!


Spencer's favorite gift was the bag of pretzel goldfish in his stocking. He ate half the bag before breakfast and carried them around all day. Santa brought him a scooter and Sean & I got him a car garage thing.



Here is Sean with his Guitar Hero t-shirt. He also got The Dark Knight and a book he has wanted for a long time.


And last but not least.....a BOSCH!!! Can you believe it? I am psyched. But also intimidated by it like I always am with new kitchen gadgets. Thanks, mom and dad P! Sean got me a giant curling iron I've wanted forever, and the kids got me the Mummy Trilogy.


Now the ham is in the oven and I am somewhat ashamed to say that I haven't showered and I am still in my PJs from last night. Oh well!

5 comments:

Sarah E Boucher said...

Still in my comfy clothes...and unshowered. Who needs good hygiene anyway? Looks like you guys had a fun day. That dollhouse is amazing! Know what I always wanted? One of those play kitchens (didn't really ever want a dollhouse...isn't that silly?), that's telling isn't it? SOOO happy you got a Bosch. That is exactly what you needed! Your smile is so big in that picture!

Becky said...

You got a Bosch? That is brand new information! j/k...looks like you guys all got what you wanted! Merry Christmas.

KickButtMommy said...

a BOSCH! Watch out world! I can't wait to see what you can do now!

Hailey said...

Hey Sis. Pulsipher! Thanks for referring me to the Squires to babysit! They are such cute kids! Hey, When is your mom moving out... I want to babysit your cute kids!
Love Lots,
~Hailey~

Jeannie said...

Hey you! I love your dollhouse. Casey and I got one for the girls and he was putting it together and I said, ya know what? I bet Sean is doing the exact same thing as you at this very moment! (:

You know, we should have you guys over and Casey and Sean could jam out on Guitar Hero.

I love how your girls are so much into music. Why aren't mine?