Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Elves and Thieves



Here is a cute shot of Spencer-Elf. I was sitting in the living room this morning listening to Emma read her A.R. book, and Spencer walked in with this hat on and matter-of-factly plopped a book open on the table and began drawing on it. It was just funny to me that he put the hat on himself, and of course the binki made the whole thing funnier. It was like he had something important to do as Santa or something.

So, apparently Mackenna has decided it is a rule to kife my camera while I am in the shower. Up until now it has been cute bordering on slightly troublesome, but after this shot, I think I may have to take it to the shower with me:


WOW, HONEY - is that the strap to my $400 digital camera hanging down in the toilet? At least she picked the one clean toilet in the house to photograph.

Here are some of her other shots - I'll let them speak for themselves!





5 comments:

Beeks by the Lake said...

First of all, I love your cute house all decorated for Christmas. Looks awesome! Hope you're feeling better.

Sarah E Boucher said...

Seriously, I saw kid digital cameras at walmart for like $15 or something. Might be worth it just to keep your camera from being sabotaged by a small child. My camera is only 1/2 that price but if I saw my kids even look at it, they'd get the angry teacher "HEY!" My nephew didn't even say no for the first 3 years of his life...the big kids would pick on him and he'd say "Hey!" not "No!" or "Stop!" It was awesome.

Amber said...

Oh she is so cute! And yea, at least your toilets are clean!

Jeannie said...

A. I love her self portraits.
B. I'm impressed with that toilet so clean.

Carissa Hill said...

WOW your toilet's clean!!! And she's not half bad...may be a future there.