Friday, April 4, 2008

"THE LITTLE PRINCESS"


Did you ever see such a beautiful girl? It made me think of Shirley Temple. The girls asked for curlers in their hair last night and this was the result.

Here is Kenna with her marble jar (full!) wearing her reward.

Let me ask you something. How many dress-ups do two little girls need? I think we have every Disney princess dress and now we are on to collecting the Barbie ones. I think when they grow out of them I will sell them on ebay or something. Maybe by then they will be worth a small fortune. As for Spencer, he must be getting teeth again. He slept in until 9:00 this morning, and I was starting to get worried. He woke up and has been grumpy ever since. Here is a picture of him in his high chair - lately he has taken to going on binky hunts around the house and plopping it in his mouth. He was looking grumpy and then I pulled out the camera and he smiled instantly. Maybe I need to walk around with the camera all day?

His new favorite hobby is jumping on the trampoline and going down the slide in our backyard. It has been so nice and sunny the last two days, and I heard it is supposed to be yucky weather tomorrow again. ICK!
My salvation is shown below. I have been to Walmart a million times this week. Every time I have wandered over to the bakery to see if they have my old fashioned cake doughnuts, and today they FINALLY had them! I know it is stupid, but it made my day. NOT my waistline, however.

5 comments:

Mandee said...

Ohhhh how I love cake doughnuts!! I think they are one of my most coveted treats! Now I am craving one...great! Adorable pictures by the way.

Mandee said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
KickButtMommy said...

Love those donuts. Kenna looks so cute with the curls. I hope that little sweetie had a great birthday. We have a ton of dress ups too, although, Hadley has informed me that she needs Belle, Arora, and Mulan now. Oy!

little miss shortcake said...

your kids have the cutest smiles, and i love the curls!
we need some dress ups - i'm such a bad mom, we don't have any!

Beeks by the Lake said...

Congrats Kenna!

Just save your favorites - store them in the attic with a note on the box to open when you have grandchildren. Cute kids!