Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Super Duper Antibacteriality

Okay, so that's not actually a word. But here is how the last two weeks have gone at our house: Saturday, March 22nd - Misty up all night sicker than a dog (stomach flu). No one else sick until Monday, March 31st - Kenna wakes up (on her bday) saying her tummy hurt, before emptying its contents in toilet. She throws up twice. No one else sick until last Saturday night when Emma is up throwing up 4 times. We now jump to last night, when I was abruptly awoken by an ear-piercing scream from Mackenna along with "I PUKED, MOMMY!" She threw up twice, and all day I have been washing towels and blankets. I scrubbed/disinfected our bathrooms and bedrooms. WILL IT EVER END? What is it, some new hybrid flu bug that is resistant to antibacterial wipes? PLEASE tell me it's over.

5 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

I sure hope it is over! Nice new look on your blog.

Tevita and Jodi said...

Misty,
I'm so sorry for all the sickness. Good thing you are a great mom and can deal with all of it! Good luck and hope nobody else gets sick!

Amy Sue said...

It better be over so I can come visit you guys! I don't need to get sick! I hope everyone is feeling better!

little miss shortcake said...

i hope it's over - stomach flu is no fun for anyone involved.

Mandee said...

Madelyn just woke up telling me her tummy hurts...I may soon be joining you in the land of super duper antibacteriality!