Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Leaning Tower of T.P......


This is what happens when you let your children play unsupervised in the bathroom. When you are sitting on the couch, blissfully contemplating the delightful absence of kid-screeching.

I just asked the kids for a confession and Kenna was the culprit. I wonder if she has a future as an architect?

I have started my Christmas sewing finally. Raggedy Ann is all cut out and ready to be sewn. I was going to nix the PJs this year since I don't really have extra money for fabric; then I remembered that I had about 4 1/2 yards of different Christmas fabrics I bought a couple years ago for a table cloth or something. The other great part is that the patterns I bought last year I never used, since Angela Sedgwick had her patterns already cut out at the church. So, basically the PJs are already paid for.

In closing, here is a quirky and potentially exploitive picture I took the other day. The story that goes along is actually pretty funny; the girls were fighting over who got to lick the spatula after I made a chocolate mint cheesecake (for which, by the way, i crushed Spencer's chocolate animal cookies to make the crust) - ANYWAY, where was I? Oh, yes. So this was my solution to the sibling rivalry. They actually did touch tongues a couple times, but that doesn't leave this post!

5 comments:

Sarah E Boucher said...

FYI: girls typically like building VAST structures (wide, long, etc.) while often boys like building up up up as high as they can go. This just proves that Kenna is the real mini-Sean.
Oh and NASTY! Tongue touching!!!

Jeannie said...

Between toothbrushes in the toilet and now the leaning tower of tp, I'm almost thinking you need a camera installed with a monitor for you to carry around! Did you hear, we are moving back into your ward? Jordan will be so excited to go to church with Emma again!

KickButtMommy said...

What cute girls!

Amber said...

If the worst your kids do unsupervised is build a tower of TP, count yourself lucky... I think my whole bathroom would have been a cloud of white stuff, fluffy enough to jump in. Well that is until the water was remembered...my kids can't go in the bathroom without a flood happening. At least I know they ARE washing right?

Tevita and Jodi said...

Hey, what did you think of Twilight? I can't wait to hear how everybody liked it!