Friday, January 16, 2009

Happy Birthday, Carissa!

Tomorrow is Carissa's birthday, but tonight we all got together and went to Rooster's. Afterward we went to the mall and the girls went shoe shopping while the guys went to Sports Authority.

I made her a Twilight cake, of course. What else? Here are some fun pictures from our night:

The cake:


Daron & Carissa:


Me and my awesome hubby:


I'll put all the other cake pictures on cowcakecreations. Just one thing: Becky is a rockstar! She totally did the writing on the cake for me, and she is awesome. She wrote it like she was writing on paper with a pen instead of on a cake with a bag and icing. Becky, you are my jedi master now. Please teach me!!!

Thanks for saving my tushy, Becky!

7 comments:

Amy Sue said...

Looks like you had a fun night! You are looking good Sis!

Amy Sue said...

By the way, I love the new blog title! "Grilled Cheese Chronicles" You are funny!

Becky said...

I love your new blog title too. Thanks for posting pictures of my fat self. You should have posted the pictures of you with the cake. You are naturally beautiful. ;) Seriously though, you are.

Sarah E Boucher said...

Sweet! Adorable cake. I am excited to hang with your cute friends for book club. Fun people!

Carissa Hill said...

Thanks again for the cake! And thanks Becky for helping!

Steph said...

CUTE cake!!! You two are my hero's. Someday I'm gonna learn how to me a master cake decorator! Until then I'll just have to envy yours! Good Job, and happy birthday Carissa!!!

Mandee said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the cake!! And the picture you have as your header is adorable!