Wednesday, January 21, 2009

"I can be your hero, baby......"

Okay, so this is a bit obsessive. But those of you who know me well already know about my Halloween hysteria. So, I think I've decided on this year's costumes. That is, if I can get Sean to cooperate.

So, this year's theme is superheroes. And as far as I can tell, I won't be sewing any of these! Here is what I am thinking.

Sean - Nacho Libre.

Come on. He LOVES Jack Black and thinks the movie is hilarious even though I can't stand it. He may just end up in a Superman t-shirt cuz there ain't no way he's putting spandex on (at least that's what he says).

Me - Elektra.

Of course, a much more modest version. I am thinking probably just some red leggings and a red faux leather jacket or something. Anyone know where I can get a sai?


Emma - Supergirl.


Kenna - Batgirl. (or vice versa)


Spencer - Spiderman. Who else?

10 comments:

Annette's Best Kept Secrets said...

Way cute. I think that is an awesome idea.

Amber said...

so cute, good luck with getting Sean to cooperate. You're way ahead of me, I've got to get Rich to dress up for the daddy daughter party on Saturday, and he HATES to dress up. It's a nerd night, and while I think some of his clothes are nerdy, I don't think they quite fit into "THAT" category, any suggestions?

Beeks by the Lake said...

What size does Emma wear? Haeley has the costume.

Sarah E Boucher said...

Ohmigosh! You are NUTS! You do realize its like 10 month til Halloween, right? You kill me! But really, I just wanna see Sean in that get-up. Too funny!

Angela said...

Misty you make me laugh. I am glad you are thinking so far ahead, I am not. That would be pretty funny to see Sean as Nacho... Sounds fun.

Sean said...

It will never happen. If she pushes this to hard I will never dress up again. I think I have been a good sport about it all until now. I do not do the stretchy pants

Hailey said...

That's so funny! For the last 2 years Kelsie and Tyler have been begging my dad to be Nachoooooo... LIBRA! My dad won't have any part of it! LOL! THANK GOODNESS! That would give me nightmares for LIFE!!! LOL! Can't wait to babysit your cute kids tomorrow!
Love Lots,
~Hailey~

Jeannie said...

I have an idea, what if Sean dressed up as Clark Kent. That way he would just have to wear a suit and tie and you could find a black wig and and the glasses (DI). BUT, wear a Superman shirt underneath his suit and have it peeking through a little bit. No spandex!
I'm not sure I would have known that's Elektra. I was thinking Storm from XMen might be cool. No scary weapons to carry. And she's modest. Skin tight but modest. hehehehehehe

Shiree said...

Hey Misty
on your "Ï have friends list"I was wondering who the Callisters were?

Amy Sue said...

I don't think I want to see my brother in spandex!