Friday, July 31, 2009

Nickelodeon......


Mackenna has been making weird comments all day - like telling me I needed some of that Kaboom cleaner or whatever it is that the oxy clean guy does commercials for ('it makes clean-up easy, mom'). Just now when I was putting Spencer in a diaper for night time she comes up to me and says, "Mom, he needs Cruisers......they're comfort flex." When I started laughing at her she said, 'What?! They're Pampers!" I think it's safe to say that me sleeping in while they watch Nickelodeon could be potentially damaging. Who knows what ELSE they're seeing?

5 comments:

Jeannie said...

Just don't let her watch QVC. She IS smart enough to get a credit card and order all sorts of stuff. From her heart of course.

jen and michael said...

thats hilarious, you should check her piggy back for extra money from her sponsors.

KickButtMommy said...

Hadley can quote most commrecials verbatim. She could sell anything, that girl.

Sarah E Boucher said...

Reminds me of the story about Liz, when she said to Mindy (about the shortening can), "Look inside! It's baked not fried!" (When she meant that the old one was empty, so she used the new one...but it just slipped out.)

Alex and Kristy said...

That is so funny. Our kids tell us the same kind of stuff. I am glad to know there are other moms sleeping in while their kids watch cartoons!