Thursday, September 20, 2007

FRUSTRATION

Today is one of those days, for sure. When I feel like crying but I am too busy putting out fires. The girls have done nothing but fight and cry and have fits. Spencer is sitting here arching his back and screaming while kicking me, just to get my attention. Sorry, I have lunch to make for the rest of the family. The house is a disaster, when I just spent 2 hours straightening up like 2 days ago. Why can't it stay perfect?? I know we must have opposition, but sometimes I wish the scales were tipped just a little more toward the good.

6 comments:

little miss shortcake said...

Hang in there, girl! I have days like those ALL the time! Good thing today is Therapuetic Thursday... if you can, forget about everyone else and squeeze in some YOU time! I like to leave the kids with Darren and just wander aimlessly around a store, ALONE.

Jenn said...

Hang in there!! I like the Therapuetic Thursday idea! Everyday should be like that but it can't.

Misty said...

carrie, that is one of my favorite things to do! only i try and get a little me time everyday, whether it's reading, a hot bath, just vegging, whatever.

Mandee said...

For me cleaning the house is such a lose lose situation. First of all I don't enjoy this aspect of motherhood or whatever you want to call it so imagine the frustration when you clean one room and move on to the next only to find the room that was clean is now in complete disaray. Although it sounds like you already know about that frustration! By the way I LOVE ME TIME, I WISH THERE WAS MORE OF IT!!

KickButtMommy said...

I hope the weekend went better for you today.

Beeks by the Lake said...

What can I say, I scrapbook! I try to get in a little time each day - whether it is writing in a journal so I can scrap it later or taking photos of the kids or actually sitting down at the computer to create a page. Which reminds me, I better get that vacation book done for my in laws (it's for me also, we went along this time).