Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Away From the Sun

You know that song by 3 Doors Down? That is how I feel today. I know it is 90% PMS (get ready, Sean), but I still feel so crappy. And sad. And angry. I know I don't have the spirit with me and it's going to take a major turn-around to get back in the right place. Not that I'm DOING anything - just NOT doing a lot of things I need to be - not faithfully anyway. I just feel like I need to 'have my cry out and be done' (Mrs. Jennings, Sense & Sensibility). Anyway, tonight was my Fondant and Gum Paste finale class. You are supposed to do a cake and display all the techniques you learned (well, not all of them, or it ends up looking like my hunter orange-and-white Dr. Seuss cake from a few posts ago). I took pics of all the cakes in my class, because all of them looked pretty good!Here is Dodger's new favorite nap spot:

4 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

Your cake is gorgeous Misty! Miles wants me to open a business selling my cookies and pretzels and toffee, maybe you can do cakes and we can be partners!

Steph said...

Hey Mist, come on over, we'll eat chocolate, that always makes me feel better!
Your cakes are amazing! Great job, I live nextdoor to the movie-star of cake decorating! You da bomb!

The Jones Family said...

I hate days like that....Great cakes though!!!

Mandee said...

Sorry you feel bad but your cakes look fantastic!