Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Book Reviews and Bacon


Well, I just finished The Host by Stephenie Meyer. I started it like 2 days ago I think, and it only took me this long to finish. It was definitely a book you couldn't put down once you got into the story. A little confusing to me at first, and a little more at the end, but it ends well. I won't say anymore so that those of you who want to read it don't get mad at me!

Here are a couple of silly pictures. This is Dodger the other morning after the girls 'decorated' him. Poor thing.


Last Saturday I gave the girls pedicures while Spencer took his nap. It was funner than I thought it would be.


Last but not least, my Grandma Snedeger in Richfield gave me one of the coolest tips ever. It is a relatively mess-free way to get crisp bacon. You line a lipped cookie sheet w/parchment paper and put your bacon on. Cook it in the oven for about 20 minutes on 375. (15 if you like it soft, 25 if you like it super crispy). You don't have to turn it or anything. It is wonderful!

4 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

Good to see and hear from you. That bacon looks so yummy!

Bethany said...

Ooo, I need to remember that bacon tip because I hate cooking bacon!

Steph said...

Any hot vampires in the book? ha ha! mmm that bacon looks good! I'm hungry!

Crystal said...

I did this after ready your post. Great tip, THANKS!!!