Friday, September 5, 2008

Need More

I just finished the partial draft of Midnight Sun on stepheniemeyer.com. I SO ABSOLUTELY TOTALLY COMPLETELY LOVED IT. Twilight is my favorite of her books so far, and having Edward's perspective was phenomenal. The things that bothered me about Bella's personality seemed insignificant through his eyes. Through his eyes she was truly unique, perceptive, and selfless. Also, I always thought when I read Twilight that at first he kept coming around because she smelled good, or because he was curious about her silent thoughts. It surprised me how quickly he was head over heels for her - nothing to do with her scent or the glitch in her psyche. If possible, Edward's value has increased exponentially in my opinion. (Sorry, Sean.) I sincerely hope she finishes it when she isn't so upset about the ordeal any more!

4 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

Holy smokes! What did I start? You are obsessed, woman!

Sarah E Boucher said...

Can't wait to read it! I don't do well with online reading so I'm holding off til I'm done with the current load of books, but I'm running out quick. CarriAnn said it was great too...yeah!

Angela said...

I really liked it too!!! I was kind of hoping that she would get to the meadow part of the book before she stoped writing it. Oh well. I really hope she publishes that book. I have always thought it would be a neat idea to write the same story from someone elses precpective, and she did it!! Well, Brisinger comes out on the 20th!!! Hopefully that will be good!

Sarah E Boucher said...

Okay, I finally finished it & of course I loved it! Let's be honest I always liked Edward better than Bella. Seriously, if I ever read the two middle books again it'll be too soon. Bella bugs in those 2! And who doesn't want the guy's perspective? We always wonder abt that, right? I am a super pokey reader but it was worth it. I definitely enjoyed being inside Edward's head for abit. I'd like more too, like up yhrough the time he comes back after he really leaves. That could be interesting.