Sunday, September 21, 2008

What happens when you let your 18-month-old play in the bathroom unsupervised....



At least he's over playing in the toilet, right????

For those of you who care, my cake blog is up and running. It is (of course) cowcakecreations.blogspot.com. I added a link to it right above my other blog list down at the bottom.

I made a yummy dessert today that I found in The Friend from last month, "Peanut-Crust Pudding." If someone out there doesn't get The Friend, let me know, and I will post it on here.

What the heck, I'll post it anyway:

Peanut-Crust Pudding

Crust:

1 c. flour
2 c. crushed peanuts
1 c. butter, softened
*Preheat oven to 325. Mix and press into bottom of 9 x 13 baking dish. Bake for 15 minutes and let cool.


1st Layer:

1 lg. container cool whip
1-8 oz. pkg cream cheese, softened
1 c. powdered sugar
*Blend 1/2 of cool whip, cream cheese, & powdered sugar. Spread over cooled crust & refrigerate for 5 minutes.

2nd Layer:

1-4 oz. pkg instant vanilla pudding
2 1/4 c. milk
*Whisk milk & pudding until thickened. Spread over cream cheese layer & refrigerate for 5 minutes.

3rd Layer:

1-4 oz. pkg butterscotch pudding
2 1/4 c. milk
*Repeat above step.

Topping:

Remaining cool whip & chocolate shavings.

*Cover & refrigerate for 4-6 hours, cut into squares.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Ha, that's happend to me countless number of times! Don't you just love kids? Come to think of it, my 3 year old, and even my 5 year old still do it. Not to mention, my 7 year old still plays in the sink (I caught him the other day with the sink filled up and him drinking from a toy... yeck)

Sarah E Boucher said...

Seriously, the monster probably did that in about 10 seconds too. I am the meanest, I just wait for them to trash everything, then I holler at them to clean it uo. "Play time is over!" It was one of THOSE days for me. Anyway, just sayin' I feel your pain.