Thursday, October 16, 2008

Build-a-Bear

Grandma & Grandpa Pulsipher gave Emma a Build-a-Bear gift card for her birthday, and today was the blessed day she got to redeem it. Here are pictures of her there:





And here is Emma in the dress Grandma & Grandpa bought her with the newest addition to her bear collection, Snow Bells.




Oddly enough, we passed Aaron Eckhart coming out of Build-a-Bear. It took Sean & I a couple minutes to remember his name - we only remembered he was in No Reservations with Katherine Zeta-Jones, and that he was Two-Face in The Dark Knight.

Anyway, I was wishing I had remembered that I had the camera with me. But what would I say? 'Excuse me, can I have a picture of you for my blog? People will never believe I met you wandering around by yourself at the Gateway. And how did they make you so hideous in Batman?? Did it hurt?'

1 comment:

Sarah E Boucher said...

Kids just love the build-a-bears. I'm always happy when someone else pays for it! Man, they are ex-pen-sive! Almost like having a real baby...not. But about as expensive as dressing a real baby...oh the accessories. If I was a stuffed animal I'd totally shop there.