Sunday, October 19, 2008

Playing Dress-Up

My friend Sarah notified me that I hadn't put a picture of the dress/shoes I bought for my sister's wedding on here. What can I say, I am a few brain cells short this week! Here you go, Sarah!




In other news, I have successfully baked all my sister's wedding cakes, the biggest of which I sent home with my mom since my freezer wasn't big enough. 14 cake mixes, 4 1/2 dozen egg whites, and 2 packages of vanilla almond bark later - it is finally done. Now I can't stress about it any more until I get down there to put it together!

Also, I am ecstatic - Kenna has consented to be the Tin Girl for Halloween! I am going to make her a shiny silver skirt and then put grey sweats under it, and top her off with an oil funnel painted silver. Thank you Amy Wikstrom for the idea!!

5 comments:

Amy Sue said...

Look at the cute heels! My sister is becoming a woman. Soooo proud of you!

Steph said...

HOLY CRAP!!! are you kidding 14 cake mixes?!!!! Wow I'm glad for you the baking part is over, now comes the stressful, I mean FUN part. I CANNOT wait to see it!
ps cute dress!

Sarah E Boucher said...

Okay! That is adorable! Glad you found such a cute outfit and the shoes just top it off. I'll be glad to see you on Friday! Now, what do I wear????

Mandee said...

Adorable dress!

Anonymous said...

Awesome shoes Misty! I approve 110%