Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Happy Birthday, Sean!!


Yesterday was Sean's 32nd. He spent most the day sleeping since he worked the night before. I was going to save the German Chocolate Cake venture for the next day, but around 3:00 I decided that even if he only had 2 hours with the family (since he had to go back to work that night) I wanted him to have his cake. Luckily the hospital put him on call, going into work at 1:00 a.m. instead of 7:00 p.m. So he actually got a birthday dinner, cake, birthday song, the whole bit. His gift was a new cell phone, since his other one was dying. Since I didn't get him anything else I decided to get him his favorite treats: Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia, Diet IBC Root Beer, & a Take 5 bar. And of course, the famous cake. After dinner, cake, and presents, we played the WII for one round of bowling.
Then I took the kids upstairs for the bath while he obeyed instructions and took a foot soak.

Try not to scoff at the pictures too much, he's not too happy with me for putting them on here!!

4 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

Looks like a great birthday to me! Happy Birthday Sean!

Mandee said...

Hmmmm all yummy treats. Take 5 are my favorite. What a good wife you are!

Amy Sue said...

Don't forget that my birthday is in May!!!! I expect the same treatment from you ;)

Amy Sue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.