Monday, January 7, 2008

Christmas Morning

I am so far behind on my blogging! We have been back from California since the 2nd of January, and I am finally forcing myself. So many pictures! Here is one of the girls with their curly-cue hair and the scarves I made them (I felt bad watching them beg for scraps off of fleece blankets I was making and then wrap them around their necks, so I decided to make them real scarves.)
Here are a few of Christmas morning at our house:

EMMA (MORE barbie clothes)


MACKENNA (tiny pieces for Spencer to eat)


SPENCER (BABY EINSTEIN, what could be better??)


ME, GETTING SPOILED!


THE GIRLS PLAYING PRINCESS CHECKERS


AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, THE BOYS (sean DID get a present, I just didn't take one of him opening it)


It was a very good morning. I actually made orange rolls, from scratch! They were yummy. Sean made breakfast casserole, and then the girls rode their scooters around the kitchen until it was time to head for California. We spent Christmas night at my sister's in Cedar City, and then headed out for Cal early the next morning.

2 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

Looks like a great day!

little miss shortcake said...

spencer looks so excited to see his gift! so cute!