Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Day of Unrest

So, this morning the kids were up before seven as usual. Sean and I were both so tired that we just sent Spencer downstairs to watch t.v. with the girls, and went back to bed. To my surprise, when we got up the clock said 8:45. I thought to myself 'that's weird, Spencer hasn't been crying/screaming/pounding on our door.' So I went downstairs, and this is what I found.



I guess everything has a price. Easter candy. I have no idea how many chocolates he ate, but all I can say is there was a trail of foil wrappers through the kitchen.

Here are the skirts I made for the girls. I totally copied Kelly Robins' idea - I just made them longer. They were super easy and a lot of fun to do.

9 comments:

Amber said...

haha, he is one smart little dude, that is funny!

The girls little skirts are darling! Oh, and the girls are too!

Anonymous said...

Cute skirts, I wish I would have learned how to sew. Spencer must have the same addiction to chocolate as Miranda. I'll find here in the pantry with the door closed eating chocolate. Oh ya, Dodger is a big brother. Sadie had puppies this past tueday. This time she had 5, three girls and two boys. I'll post some pictures. We miss everyone there, keep blogging because I love to see what everyone is up to.

Jeannie said...

The skirts turned out so adorable. Did Spencer have quite the sugar high yesterday? I didn't notice.

KickButtMommy said...

Cute skirts!

Becky said...

The skirts turned out so cute. Way to go!!

Kinnley said...

I love the girls's dresses, they are so much like their personalities!

Hey, did you make Spence go on a long walk to get off all those chocolate calories??? he he

kelly l said...

your skirts came out so cute. i need to make another one for ella. and i think a couple hours of extra sleep is totally worth two-year old chocolate indulgences.

Sarah E Boucher said...

Yeah, that is definitely the "I have eaten way too much sugar and I cannot even think straight...wow! Mommy is FUNNY in the morning!" Awesome.

Matt & Viki said...

Love that little Spencer! We better keep close eyes on him and Cameron when they are together. Those two have similar little antics with Easter Candy!