Thursday, April 9, 2009

Here, try this new nail polish......


So, this morning Emma started screaming, "Mo-om....Spencer got into the wart medicine!" Let me explain. We are treating some warts on Emma's toes with the Walmart version of Compound W. It is this clear acid stuff that you brush on and it eats away the yuck. Well, Sean got out of the shower to find Spencer painting his toenails with the stuff. This is disturbing on a couple different levels.

1. How the crap did he get the lid off in the first place?
2. Usually if I paint the girls toes I will pick a nice, masculine shade of blue to do his so he doesn't feel left out - but should I be worried?

I guess I should just be grateful he didn't eat the stuff or put it in his hair. See - every cloud has a silver lining.

6 comments:

Amber said...

way to stay positive! Yuck...yea, be glad he didn't eat it, that couldn't be good, and how DID he get that lid off?

Christelle said...

You have now given me another reason why I don't paint Henry's toenails anymore. Kids will be kids. I'm glad spencer's okay.

Melissa said...

This really is much too funny!!

Jeannie said...

This makes me laugh. Will you call me? I want to talk to you. I lost your number with my last cell phone.

Sarah E Boucher said...

Still not KY Jelly. Or Vaseline.

Kinnley said...

Ha Ha Ha, I am so glad my kids are not the only ones that eat everything, and are smarter than me!!!!!