Thursday, April 2, 2009

The new hair goo

So, ever since I cut my hair and started putting 'goo' in it, Spencer has been getting into any kind of pasty stuff he can find and smearing it in his hair. Once it was lotion, and all the other times it has been diaper cream. Seriously. I guess I need to go through the house and hide it all. I guess he could quite literally be called a butthead now.


Here is another one of him - sitting in the fridge. It's only significant because my family used to snap polaroids of me sitting in the fridge all the time when I was a baby; and I have pictures of the girls doing the same thing.

6 comments:

Jeannie said...

LOL...you are such a warehouse club shopper...don't forget to pick up more salsa!

I SO love your hair, everytime I see it, I think SASSY

Beeks by the Lake said...

So my first thought was, what is wrong with my that I don't have photos of my children doing that? Second thought, duh, my freezer is a pull out drawer on the bottom with the fridge on top. Obviously my kids are missing out. Besides who would want to freeze their tootsies off sitting in a freezer anyway?

Sarah E Boucher said...

That look on his face is soooo baby Misty too. I LOVE it. At least you haven't smeared KY Jelly on his head.

Becky said...

That reminds me of a friend I had in college (a GUY friend) who would purposely put lotion in his hair every day. Sick. Looks good on Spencer, though.

The Jones Family said...

lol..Ella has just figured out that she can sneak in when the boys open it up for something...too fun! Congrats on your Cake Blog. I think that's awesome. Good luck with that! ...and very cool hair Misty. I've NEVER seen you with hair that short, but you know how to work it girl! Love it.

Mandee said...

Jackson is also a fan of alternative hair products!! LOVE the haircut by the way!