Monday, July 21, 2008

Movie Review - Penelope


Sooooo adorable. And pretty clean, too. Let me just say James McAvoy is rapidly climbing into my top 10 pool. He is such a good actor and has a definite charisma. Although I still have a hard time picturing him without furry legs and a tail (Chronicles of Narnia). Anyway, it is a super cute story about loving yourself. Not to mention there is an awesome Twilight preview on the DVD, which is NOT the one in theatres or one of the two online. (It took me a few minutes to get over the Twilight preview, before I could actually absorb the movie). I know, I'm obsessed. Oh well. That's what happens when you've read the series four times. I am dying waiting for the 4th book to come out - absolutely shriveling in anticipation.


In other news, Sean is home from his camping trip, scrapped, sunburned, mosquito-bitten, and proud of himself for hiking around 40 miles in 4 days. We are glad to have him home. This week is super busy as we have dentist appointments, the 24th of July and my family coming up for a couple days, and then Cub Scout Day Camp on Saturday, for which I am just a tad nervous. I am going so far as to drive to Camp Kiesel tomorrow just so I don't get parents lost trying to find it on Saturday. Then next week we fly to California for my SIL's wedding. Then I will hit Costco first thing (and I do mean first thing - "OPEN....OPEN.....OPEN") Saturday to buy Breaking Dawn, after which I will be tuning the entire world out until it's finished and I have my closure. Hopefully.

7 comments:

Crystal said...

ah! I really wanted to buy the first 2 books of the twilight series at the neighborhood garage sale, but I had already spent all my money :(

Beeks by the Lake said...

I'm always looking for a good movie to watch. Thanks for the tip! Your family is soooo busy. You are simply amazing.

Tevita and Jodi said...

Your post made me smile! I'm glad I'm not the only obsessed person! I can't wait to get reading! Good luck with camp, you'll do fine.

Cindy Garber Iverson said...

Hey Stranger!

I just came over from Sarah's blog to say hey! HEY!!!! Your family is so beautiful and you are still a knockout. How do you do it? I'm just glad I can come over and catch up on things with you.

Cindy (Sarah's weird cousin)
at Rosehaven Cottage

Steph said...

you make me laugh! So glad sean is home, its tough without hubbys around. Man u r busy, let me know if i can do anything for ya. You will do great at camp and i'm sure it'll be fun!

kelly l said...

we'll have to meet at costco saturday morning. i'm coincidentally in town that same weekend, so i guess we'll just see each other in cali since we never see each other in utah.

Jeannie said...

Hey girl! How has your summer been? I've created a blog, add me as a friend so we can keep in touch.